I have been using several Wafer LX 800 for embedded development work
over the course of the last year, they have dual ethernet, compact flash
slot on the back, use regular laptop ram and have both parallel and gpio
for ouput. They are a bit more expensive than basic types but i'm sure
they can be sourced for less than $200 with dual ethernet, parallel and
gpio.

http://www.orbitmicro.com/global/35sbcwithamdgeodelx800onboardprocessorcrtlcdlvdsduallanandsata-p-832.html

Regards

Jarl