Peter Blodow wrote "I wonder what treasures you are sitting
upon on your piece of property in
Suffolk."

Hi Peter,
No use looking for me in Suffolk - I'm in Sheffield, South
Yorkshire...... the one that's famous for the world's best
cutlery, knives and steel !!  You would also have to look
quite hard to find any real treasures although my home made
and designed desktop miller and lathe combination gives me a
lot of pleasure in the odd minutes I can take away from my,
almost constant, grandparenting duties....
I don't think I have ever been to Bavaria although I love
Austria - I must have a browse around Bavaria on Google Earth..

Best wishes,

Ian