Hi Steve,

I got them, but there is also the concearn other people are having (having
public viewable address data).
I understand some have no problems with having their address up, some do.
I chose (for now, and it's up for debate) to have the users beeing visible
only to registered visitors.

On the other hand, people concearned about revealing info about themselves
are not forced to enter any data they don't like.
Entering only the city, area, country should be enough to put a pin on the
map.

Regards,
Alex