Leslie,

I am not opposed to this change and if there is enough
intrest in this then great.

I think that a better feature would be a "tool check"
Cutter is loading up(or whatever problem),you hit the
tool check button and the machine would move to a safe location
and go into a pause mode.Fix the problem and hit the tool check
button again and machine would go to where it was when the button
was pushed(or maybe the line right before it.
It would be pretty close to what an M01 would do but
with a move away and back.
There is going to drawbacks for this but it might be useful.

Later

Terry

On Mon Jun 22  4:02 , Leslie Newell <les.new...@fastmail.co.uk> sent: