If 120 ohms from the inputs to +5 is too much of a load, try 470 or 510 ohms.
 Any pull up action should work against the noise.  If that's where the noise
is attacking,
some is better than none, and even 1K ohm might be enough to hold the noise at
bay.
Of course it's easy for me to talk, when I have a parts bin with assorted
resistors handy.