I think it is related to the "ignore limits" only ignoring the limits for the
respective axis, because the error message "joint limit" is always only for the
other two axis.
The most promising option seems to implement some logic in the .hal fileas
suggested by Andy. Could you explain this possibility a bit more?
I think i got the idea: limits are only active if homing xyz is 0, right?Not
sure how to put it into HAL terms though :-)
Thanks for the help,Nik

> Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 03:52:56 +0100
> From: a...@andypugh.fsnet.co.uk
> To: emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
> Subject: Re: [Emc-users] pin configuration for diy xyz stepper controller
>
> On 10 April 2010 19:10, N Z <supersp...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > net all-homes-and-limits <= parport.0.pin-13-in
>
> > Did i make any obvious mistake, or is there a way to ignore also the other
> > limit switches during homing?
>
> I thought you had at first, but then noticed that you linked the other
> pins to this signal later.
>
> I don't know for sure whether "ignore limits" is meant to work on all
> axes during homing, it probably ought to, but might not.
>
> I can think of a way round this, but it is a bit kludgey. You could
> wire the limits (In HAL) such that the limits are (limit.* XOR
> (x.is-homing OR y.is-homing OR z.is-homing)
> If nobody comes up with a better solution I will show how to do that
> in detail tomorrow, but I feel there is a better way. It might require
> HOME_IS_SHARED = YES in the ini,
> http://linuxcnc.org/docs/2.2/html/config_ini_homing.html
>

> --
> atp

http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M1004xWin72_WW
Windows 7 - Alles was Du brauchst und noch viel mehr!