Some more observations:

Display mode of "Emergency button" is controlled by iocontrol.0.enable-in
and nothing else.

iocontrol.0.user-enable-out is controlled by pushing the GUI "Emergency
button" in a (IMHO) backwards way,

if enable-in is true pushing "Emergency button"  brings enable-out false
(well, OK on that)

if enable-in is true pushing "Emergency button" again will not bring
enable-out true (this is not logical to me)

if enable-in is false pushing "Emergency button"  brings enable-out true
(this is not logical to me)

Also this is not reflected in button grapic.

I would like to have enable-out true if and only if enable-in is true and
"GUI Emergency button" not pushed.

Anyone care to comment on this?