As an update I now have both tool changers working using Classic-ladder.
Thanks to all for their input.  I still have some fine tuning but I am
pretty happy with the results thus far.  You can see it here.

http://www.clintandheidi.com/multimedia/pictures/hitachiseiki/Toolchanger_3.
flv.php

database 6285 (20110711) __________

http://www.eset.com