60 degree included angle double angle cutter, such as

http://www.use-enco.com/cgi/INSRIT?PMAKA=367-7100&PMPXNO=948041&PARTPG=INLMK32

might work.  not too too spendy, and can be ground to get within a full thread
of a step.  the solid carbide lathe I.D. thread tools work too if you can set
them up to turn eccentrically (a boring head performs this function quite
nicely.)  the carbide single points are nice because they come in smaller
effective cutting diameters, so the deviation from thread profile can be
minimized to an extent when just using helical interpolation.  if you're using
a rotary table set at the proper angle, this is not a problem.  another
approach is to set the rotary table to cut the thread with the spindle at 90
degrees to the thread axis using a 60 degree chamfer tool, like

http://www.use-enco.com/cgi/INSRIT?PMAKA=325-2218&PMPXNO=5809091&PARTPG=INLMK3

note:  the sharp points on such tools are REALLY fragile, so go super slow feed
if you need a sharp vee.  it's possible to hand grind a tool like this out of a
broken old carbide tool stub, but in my experience, it takes many many tries to
get the point on the center of the shaft (+/- a small flat end tolerance) and
still have the required back relief all the way around.