On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 3:47 PM, gene heskett <ghesk...@wdtv.com> wrote:

> Greets all;
>
> Going thru the docs for eagle, in this case following the tutorial_en.pdf,

This has been bothering me for a while, and I doubt I'm the only one.   You
ask a lot of  non-emc specific questions  on the emc list.  I suppose it's
too much to ask that you find more appropriate forums for these questions,
but at a minimum, it would be nice if you would put "OT" in the title of
such emails.
Eric