Hi Viesturs

 > Do I understand correctly that actual layout of the joints in Your
 > machine is that rotary table rotates around vertical axis, but portals
 > are alligned so that XY and UV planes are vertical and Z is
 > horizontal?
 > I opened the link You posted in first message, but I saw some gantry
 > routers there.

Uh.. sorry for the confusion.

If we assume a "natural" world coordinate system, with a horizontal
xy-plane and a vertical z-axis, the machine consist of two parallel
vertical portals (parallel to each other and the z-axis, orthogonal on
the xy-plane) and a rotary table located between the two portals. The
axis of rotation is parallel to the z-axis. The rotary table top level
in z direction on on the lowest z level of the portals.

So portals should probalby be called y/z portals with a travel of y0 to
y1 in y-direction and from 0 to z1 in z-dirrection, located at -d and d
on the x-axis. The centre of rotation on the rotary tabletop is then
located at (0,0,0).

So I'd use the g-code words Y, Z, A, B and C.

To be able to process different sized foam blocks the distance between
the two portals can be adjusted rather easily, the rotary table stays in
the centre (horizontally) between the to portals. So it'd be good to be
able to adjust d value using axis. I don't know if this is possible. If
not I'd have to provide a set of different configuration to chose from,
which would be fine, too. Hmm, maybe I could use the X word to specify
the d value?

See you
Flo