I am using AXIS 2.4.7 (caption  says 2.4.6)

At startup jog speed on axis A is 2094 deg/min and maximum is 21600. More
suitable in my case would be default 100 max 2000 or so. How do I change the
jog speed defaults?

I have also tried to change axis 3 in the .ini to TYPE = LINEAR. This seems
to have no effect. In my current  case linear is more natural than angular,
but it does not matter really. Just tried it to see if jog settings would
change.

// Lars