On Wednesday, February 15, 2012 02:47:30 PM Jon Elson did opine:

> gene heskett wrote:
> > And the guy you bought it from claimed very little wear I'll bet...
>
> No, no, they were honest that it was beat, it was the last one at a HUGE
> auction after
> everybody had taken the good stuff.  But, it was a SMALL machine,
> significantly
> smaller than J-head Bridgeports, and a lot easier to get into my
> basement at the
> time.  we DID pay too much for it!
>
> Jon

Chuckle, in our own minds we always pay too much, Jon.  I am just as guilty
of that as any of the rest of this list, if not moreso. ;-)

Cheers, Gene
Prepare for tomorrow -- get ready.
                -- Edith Keeler, "The City On the Edge of Forever",
                   stardate unknown