From: Tony Zampini [mailto:zampi...@cox.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 5:58 AM
To: Emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Emc-users] Tool change question

Hi everybody,

I just made my first PC board using EMC2 and my Sherline mill.
I was surprised at how nice it came out.

One issue came up, however, during the drilling phase. When EMC2
paused for the tool changes, I didn't see a way to touch off the Z axis
after installing a new drill bit. Is there a way to use "touch off" while
the tool change dialog box is being displayed?

Thanks,
Tony

This communication is for the use of the intended recipient only. It may
intended recipient of this communication, the disclosure, copying, distribution
or use hereof is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please advise me by return e-mail or by telephone and then delete it
immediately.