I just included it in the Wiki.   I was going to do this a while ago ...
but like other things..

Here is the link:
http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ManualToolChangeMacro

I included it on the main wiki page - look for "tool change"

I believe this is accurate.  Several people have used, or actively use
this, and I haven't heard of any issues with it.
I have not used it myself yet.  But I could see where it could be very
useful in certain circumstances.

Give it a try and let us know how it turns out.

Dave