Tony Zampini wrote:
> Thanks Jeff. I will definitely change the name of the file. And I will
> try removing the references to NML_FILE and see what happens.

Oh, and of course, whenever working on HAL and .ini files, you want to
save the before
version of the files, and make changes in small increments.  Sometimes
there is
good diagnostic info in the error logs, but in other cases, there is
nothing that
makes any sense, like the NML file problem.  Even as a fairly seasoned EMC
user/developer, the above is sometimes a big help.

Jon