On Mar 23, 2012, at 10:16 , charles green wrote:

> i seem to remember linuxcnc looking like it had alot of those type of things
> analogously accessible through parameter space.  i'm sure i saw stuff about
> the work coord params, and tool offsets i think.  ..sections 12.5 and 12.13
> of emc2 user manual talk about parameters and machine modes, but i dont see
> any comprehensive listing of numbered params.

http://linuxcnc.org/docs/2.5/html/gcode/overview.html#sec:parameters

Our docs are a bit unwieldy to search…  I usually use the google and prefix my
search with "site:linuxcnc.org/docs", for example like this:
"site:linuxcnc.org/docs numbered parameters"

Another gotcha to watch out for is to make sure you're looking at the right
*version* of the docs.  We currently publish docs for 2.4, 2.5, and master (the
"bleeding edge development" branch).

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky