Greetings,

I have no idea what happened - but I just walked past my machine, saw a dialog
(didn't have time to read it) and my computer then shut itself off! Weird?

I was way into a g-code file (over an hour). Is there any way to restart from
line 20,000? I tried once before (for another reason) by clipping from line 7
of my g-code file to the line I wanted to restart from, but something was not
right (it was in the wrong position or something even though it was homed in
the correct spot).

Thanks for any suggestions!

Best,

Jeshua Lacock