On Apr 12, 2012, at 10:45 AM, Jon Elson wrote:

> Jeshua Lacock wrote:
>> Does anyone know how to tell what shut it off? I was poking around /var/log
>> but there is an overwhelming number of lines to sift through, and I am not
>> even sure what I should be looking for.
>>
> If you know what time it happened, you might be able to narrow the search.

Thanks Jon.

Yeah, I know roughly what time it shutdown, but it seems like it created a
bunch of new logs when it was rebooted. Think I might ask on the Ubuntu forms.

> I'd think that something that shut down the OS should leave a message.  You
> don't
> have a wireless mouse, do you?

Not a mouse per se, but I am using a PS3 bluetooth controller with QtSixA. Do
you think that might have something to do with it?

>> Alas, I didn't mark my home on the piece, so I don't think I will be able to
>> position it properly. Lesson learned!
>>
> That's what precise homing is for!

Yes, I have limit switches installed, but waiting for you Gecko interface board
to wire them up.

Besides that, is there are tips to make the homing accurate?

Best,

Jeshua Lacock
Founder/Engineer
3DTOPO Incorporated