On 19 April 2012 14:04, Stephen Dubovsky <smdubov...@gmail.com> wrote:

> But I see how it might be a limiting factor for a modern Hass class speed
> machine w/ massive spindle hp and feed rates possible when profiling.

It shouldn't be a limit on any machine with decent G-code. I am
describing a problem with poor-quality G-code which is made up of
thousands of very short line segments.
There is a constraint to at least touch every segment (I think) so
your concern about the 90 degree bend is covered.

--
atp
The idea that there is no such thing as objective truth is, quite simply, wrong.