Viesturs Lācis wrote:
>> I was going to say that the DG945GCLF is still available however it seems
>> that
>> >there is no real stock, and the 'replacement' D425 series have the same
>> >problem
>> >graphics which where the minefield is slowly growing.
> AFAIK D425 and D525 is the same, just that first one has single core,
> the second has dual core cpu.
> And D525 is working just fine for me in 4 machines (and so many more
> for other users), so I cannot agree to the comment about D425 series.

The 'problem' is with the graphics 'chipset' used.
But Intel do not even specify which one is fitted to the D525MW on the website,
it just says VGA port.
Interestingly cdv-gfx-drivers-1.0.1_bee.tar.bz2 has appeared against some
boards
but most still list no Linux drivers for the CedarTrail graphics.

The 1.0.1 drive says ...
== Version 1.0.1 Product Release ==

June 7, 2012 (WW23)

  * This is an ''internal release'' only. Should this package be exposed
    externally, the exposing entity would need to ensure all proper procedures
    have been followed and legal obligations met.

Now I now the right questions ... this has popped up and looks useful

Lester Caine - G8HFL
EnquirySolve - http://enquirysolve.com/