On 19 July 2012 07:49, Lester Caine <les...@lsces.co.uk> wrote:

> The 'problem' is with the graphics 'chipset' used.

My DN2800 works absolutely fine at 1024 x 768 out of the VGA port.
I do only get the options of 640x480, 800x600 and 1024x768 but I don't
know whether this is because the only thing I have plugged it into is
my TV and that may not be very good at decaring capabilities. . (I
don't have a houseful of spare monitors, and my main machine is an
all-in-one Mac)

I think that the DN2800 will be perfectly adequate with the screen
sizes typical of CNC controllers.

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.