On 7 November 2012 13:08, Erik Friesen <e...@aercon.net> wrote:

> It looks like probekins is 2.5 based.  The problem is that I don't feel like
> spending a week digging down
> here, we'll see.

Using probekins _should_ just need the probekins.c file (compiled and
installed, hopefully with comp) and the stlcor python script (to load
the STL data into the shared memory segment where the kinematics file
can see it)

It shouldn't care which version it is set up in.

> If there is no stlvis, there isn't going to be stlcor either?

stlcor is a Python script, it should just work. (might need to be made
executable). stlvis has a dependency on some graphics thing or other.

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.