On 08.02.13 12:33, andy pugh wrote:
> On 8 February 2013 12:26, Mark Wendt <wendt.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Are you sure it's a grease zerk fitting and not an oiler zerk fitting?
>
> Good point. My (Imperial) milling machine has non-clipping fittings
> for an oil gun, relying purely in the push-pressure for sealing.

Andy, if they're "non-clipping", then are they those completely flat and
flush oiling points, with sprung ball valve?

Incidentally, does anyone know of a good non-leaking oiling gun for
them?

(Looked up wikipedia to learn what a zerk might be, and see that it's a
grease nipple. Had guessed, I'll admit.)

Erik

--
A bachelor is a selfish, undeserving guy who has cheated some woman out
of a divorce.