On Friday 08 February 2013 10:11:20 andy pugh did opine:
Message additions Copyright Friday 08 February 2013 by Gene Heskett

> On 8 February 2013 12:59, Mark Wendt <wendt.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'll dig around and see if I can find the link to that oil gun the
> > fella posted when I get a chance later this morning.
>
> I just had to share this URL
> http://www.thenippleshop.co.uk/acatalog/Oil_Dispensers.html

There is a slim chance they might have something, but their artwork isn't
clear enough to identify.  I'd call but thats across the pond & my plan
isn't international.  So the local, not at all well stocked NAPA is next
stop I guess.  We've a Ford dealer in town who might have something too.

I'll let the list know what I found when I get back.

Cheers, Gene
My views
Take your work seriously but never take yourself seriously; and do not
take what happens either to yourself or your work seriously.
                -- Booth Tarkington
I was taught to respect my elders, but its getting
harder and harder to find any...