Hello!

I am stuck with a servo motor issue that I have no idea for the cause.
Machine has 5i23 and 2x 7i39 cards with total of 4 servo motors.
I set it up 2 months ago and it was working correctly. Machine was idle for
few weeks until now.
Motors 0, 1, 2 are working correctly, motor 3 does not move, pid 3 gets
reaches its max value as soon as I try to jog the motor.

1) I swapped motor and feedback cables of motor 2 and motor 3 (they are on
the same 7i39 board). Problem moved with the motor, so 7i39 board is fine.

2) I attached motor 0 to motor 3 cables on machine, motor 0 did not work; I
attached motor 3 to motor 1 cables, motor 3 worked correctly; both of these
things tell that problem is somewhere in motor wires;

3) so I took multimeter, and checked motor power cable between motor plug
and 7i39 plug - all the lines are where they are supposed to be;

4) I tried to spin the motor in "bldc config=n" with bldc.value 0.15 and
bldc.frequency explicitly set at 0,15 and 3 respectively (motor should
slowly rotate as soon as pwmgen is enabled), but it moves just a very
little and stops;

The drive is ok, motor is ok, cable is ok, but now they are not working
together. Everything was fine few weeks ago.

I would appreciate any suggestions, what else can I try to understand, what
exactly is wrong.

--
Viesturs

If you can't fix it, you don't own it.