oh sorry .
Sure you already did it .

Sometimes appened that you can measure the cable resistence with the
multimeter
and everything seems ok but after that if you apply voltage to the wires
the problems come .
Did you use extra flexible cables for the motor supply ?
Are the cables fitted inside a cable chain ?
If yes are you sure that the cable fitting respect the manufacturer
specifications ?