2013/7/5 andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com>

> Did you check for pin-to-pin shorts in the wiring?

That seems very unlikely, but I will check that to be completely sure.

2013/7/5 Dave <e...@dc9.tzo.com>

> .75 mm^2 is a light. I probably would have gone with at least 1.25 to
> 1.5 mm^2, but if you have rung out the cables for continuity, that is
> not going to keep things from moving. And this setup was working
> before.. right?

Yes, that is most confusing - it was working fine, I milled out a kitchen
top. And then the machine has been idle for few weeks.

Ok, to-do list for tomorrow morning is to check the cable for shorts and
check the output voltage on 7i39.

--
Viesturs

If you can't fix it, you don't own it.