On Monday 16 September 2013 02:26:49 Jack Coats did opine:

> I recognize 'asshole' as a specific technical term, but some have
> their 'spelling' filter on high gain for this and similar terms.
>
> We are adults here (whether we are or not) and have reasonable
> vocabularies so we can find other terms.  If you are ever at a loss of
> how to express yourself, find some of the historical Congressional
> Records, our senators and congressmen have found the most eloquent
> methods to convey the same thoughts, to the extent it takes 3 days
> after leaving a meeting to realize someone call you the south end of a
> north bound donkey.  Some of the ways they call each other names is
> truly astounding and is source of great humor.

This is true.  Our late, long time Senator Robert C. Byrd was noted as
being able to tell someone to go to hell in such flowery language that they
looked forward to the trip.
[...]

Cheers, Gene
My web page: <http://gene.homelinux.net:6309/gene> should be up!

You can't have everything.  Where would you put it?
                -- Steven Wright
         law-abiding citizens.