The cylinders I want to control are 14 inch OD which I think would have
13.5 piston.
24 inch minimum stroke (maybe a little more)
1 1/2 pipe input on the rod side of the piston
2 inch pipe on the other side
I need it to extend out in about 10 seconds.

the leverage is 5 to 1  -  70/14 measured with a tape measure

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 10:53 AM, andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 23 September 2013 15:24, Dave Cole <linuxcncro...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I'd keep an eye on Ebay for servo valves.   Most people don't know what
> > to do with them.
>

> http://www.ebay.com/itm/Actuator-hydraulic-flight-simulator-48-stroke-with-Moog-72-315-/150245287777
>
> All set up and ready to go. (and he has 4 of them)
>
> --
> atp
> If you can't fix it, you don't own it.
> http://www.ifixit.com/Manifesto

> LIMITED TIME SALE - Full Year of Microsoft Training For Just $49.99!
> 1,500+ hours of tutorials including VisualStudio 2012, Windows 8,
> SharePoint
> 2013, SQL 2012, MVC 4, more. BEST VALUE: New Multi-Library Power Pack
> includes
> Mobile, Cloud, Java, and UX Design. Lowest price ever! Ends 9/20/13.
> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=58041151&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk

Addressee is the intended audience.
If you are not the addressee then my consent is not given for you to read
this email furthermore it is my wish you would close this without saving or
reading, and cease and desist from saving or opening my private
correspondence.
Thank you for honoring my wish.
Just for you NSA - think autointercourse
terrorist suitcase bomb sarin
hello