Dunno the answers to these questions but I am running the Mesa 5i25/7i77
combo on my machine and as soon as funds allow I intend to setup a nice
pendant as well. I will be listening intently to this conversation.  Lots
of nice pendants out there which ones work best with LinuxCNC and the Mesa
hardware will be interesting to see.  Peace

Pete