On Monday 17 February 2014 21:54:36 Dave Cole did opine:

> Try these guys out ... if they don't have it, I have other links I can
> dig up.
>
> Dave
>
> https://sdp-si.com/eStore/CoverPg/Drive_Components.htm

That is the same link someone gave me this afternoon on IRC.  None with 9mm
hubs can be found there.

Thanks Dave.

I guess I'll yell at Chris Wood tomorrow (LittleMachineShop.com), he has at
times been helpful.

> On 2/17/2014 9:12 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > Greetings all;
> >
> > My google foo seems to be on strike, I can't even find the pulley I
> > put on the jackshaft I made to put a 1.5hp motor on this 7x12 last
> > year.
> >
> > That pulley has a 9mm bore, broached for a 3mm square key,one
> > removable flange, 9.1mm between the flanges, with a 30mm OD flange,
> > and 20mm long hub.  This one made of ABS and was pretty well burned
> > up last night. I count whats left of the teeth at 20 of them, but
> > there is physical room for 24 in the area.
> >
> > That is the pulley on the jackshaft, located at the bottom of the old
> > drive belt where the original motor drove it.
> >
> > The upper pulley is flangeless and hubless, bored for a 10mm shaft and
> > keyed for a 4mm square key.  I count 34 teeth on that one.
> >
> > I want to replace both pulleys with either alu or sintered steel
> > versions, along with a fresh much higher quality belt, 3/8 or 9mm
> > wide.
> >
> > I hit the top dozen or so pages google gave me, and no one has the
> > lower pulley in a 9mm bore regardless of the material.
> >
> > Has anyone a better place, or a favorite place to buy such oddball
> > stuffs?
> >
> > Cheers, Gene

Cheers, Gene

NOTICE: Will pay 100 USD for an HP-4815A defective but
complete probe assembly.