On Wed, 23 Jul 2014 12:20:05 +0300, you wrote:

>do you still think that everybody else are fools and you are the only
>smart guy around here?
>Do not be so helpless! I know that you are on this list for at least 4
>years and this link has been mentioned here numerous times:
>http://buildbot.linuxcnc.org/dists/
>
>I hope that you do understand, how to proceed further. Just in case you don't:
>1) select folder that matches Ubuntu version you are running;
>2) select which version of LinuxCNC you want; I suppose it would be
>"master-rt";

If you only suppose - how I am I supposed to know which one I want?

>3) I suppose you are running 32-bit Ubuntu and want a binary package,
>so "binary-i386" is the choice;
>4) then download deb packages of particular buildbot version - there
>are linuxcnc, linuxcnc-dev and docs packages available.

Then what do you do?

>5) even my girlfrien knows, how to install downloaded deb packages...

So what? I'm not her... I don't!

Sorry - but if it aint as simple as

Go to web page
Select release or latest beta
(with explanations of differences)
download
double click downloaded file

and it installs your average non linux user wont bother and the very
reason linuxcnc isn't more popular.

Steve Blackmore