Hello.

I have a good deal on a new Allen Bradley Power Flex 40 VFD of 3 Hp near my
city and I would like to buy it but I have a little doubt about it.

Since I'm going to use it with a 5i25 + 7i77 configuration I would like to
be sure if this VFD accepts +/- 10 Volts for velocity command input. In the
manuals it says that you can switch between 0 - 10 volts or +/-10 by means
of a parameter.

I'm asking for your advice because I want to be sure about this feature of
switching between the two modes, since It's not that common. Also the VFD
would be useless if I can't drive it with +/- volts, at least for this
application.

I attach some PDFs that I used as reference.

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/22b-um001_-en-e.pdf

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/qs/22b-qs001_-en-p.pdf

Thanks as always for your help!!

--