I've used that drive before and I am sure it can do 0-10VDC.  I'm not
sure about +/- 10VDC with direction reversal.

I think I remember looking at the drive you used before do the
positioning and I believe it was much more capable than the Powerflex 40
drive.

Didn't you use that other drive along with an encoder for full vector
control??    Without an encoder the drive is guessing at where the motor
rotor is.  I think that
positioning with sensorless vector drive will be very difficult unless
your positioning requirements are very loose.

Dave

On 3/10/2015 11:37 AM, Leonardo Marsaglia wrote:

>> You can set up the HAL so that the output is 0-10V + direction relays
>> if necessary. That is how my VFD is conrtrolled (by a 7i49)
>>
> Hello andy and thanks for your answer!
>
> I forgot to tell that I'm going to use this in servo mode for positioning,
> like I already did with another AC motor, so I need the change in direction
> of rotation to be really fast, that's why I don't think I can use relays
> for the job.

---