On Monday 21 September 2015 11:08:50 andy pugh wrote:

> On 21 September 2015 at 15:45, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@wdtv.com> wrote:
> > Is there a quick & dirty but adequate way to extend the 2 most
> > common carbide bit sizes in my collection in order to gain clearance
> > between the workpiece and its holding jigs?
>
> Does this link work?
>
> http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2055845.m570.l1313.T
>R1.TRC0.A0.H0.Xstraight+shank+collet.TRS1&_nkw=straight+shank+collet&_s
>acat=0

Yes, thanks Andy.  A long straight shank might be a plus, but I couldn't
make ebay spit out such a well organized list.  The Tormach already has
a 3/4" spud.  With the 3/4" spud I can still be pretty stiff if I have
to drop it 3/8" to get where I want to do.

Anyway, the stuff is ordered, so the damage if any has already been
done. ;-)  We'll see.  Hopefully no blue smoke will drift across the
pond when it gets here. ;-)