On 12/21/2015 03:34 PM, andy pugh wrote:
>> The "wisdom" people said in that case was: "put the plug in reversed".
> Not possible with the infinitely superior[1] BS 1363 plugs and sockets.

Agreed.

However, how many people have been able to connect the wires wrong? (not
counting the sealed cables)

> [1] Apart from being very large, very ugly, and really bad to stand on
> in bare feet.

Well, large, yes; ugly, yes; but bare feet?

I guess that working in the shop is a no-go on bare feet...

Then again, I'd prefer to use something more sturdy like
http://dk.rs-online.com/largeimages/R7249088-01.jpg which I actually may
stand on with bare feet without being afraid ;-)

--
Greetings Bertho

(disclaimers are disclaimed)