Dave, the AD filter came in yesterday and I'm fitting it to the machine
now. I had to relocate the VFD to the side of the cabinet due to the
additional height. I also ordered a smaller filter for the DC power
supply. I wonder if I should put that filter at the beginning of the AC
circuit or just ahead of the bridge rectifier? I'm still thinking of
changing to a 4 wire system and pull the 120 off of one leg of the 240
so I have a single power source for the whole machine.

JT