yup mine has everything original implemented already and all is working but
I have to find a good way to orient spindle now before I can proceed
further. Good luck man.

Pete

On Sat, Jan 23, 2016 at 12:38 PM, Marius Alksnys <marius.alks...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I coded and tested spindle orientation and tool carousel control this week.
> I implemented a lot of checks here, as I learned something from severely
> damaged original carousel, which will be replaced when testing will be
> complete :)
>
> Now I am coding tool change: Z movements, pneumatic valves, sensors,
> states, checks, messages.
>
> 01/23/2016 07:13 PM, Pete Matos rašė:
> > excellent man did you get the toolchanger working as well?  That is what
> > mine is lacking.  My machine is a 1997 Cincinatti Arrow 500 VMC.
> >
> > Pete

Pete Matos
A and N Precision and Fabrication
Maryville, Tennessee