Spindle motor is, as written on the nameplate, High-performance
induction motor - or three phase asynchronous motor in other words.

As drive power stage takes two analog voltages as phase current commands
(third one is "calculated" inside), I am feeding them with sine signals,
calculated by custom HAL component, using 7i77 analog output channels.

Resolver is mounted on the rotor. Resolver signals are converted to
quadrature by original VFS electronics and then fed to 7i77 encoder
input. This is how I have accurate position and speed feedback.