Man I need you to come over here to my shop and show me how to do it on my
Cincinnati Arrow 500 LOL.  I am not sure really what sort of motor it has
but it has been working for some time now with my Hitachi wj200-110LF
sensorless vector drive.  Spindle orient is the only thing keeping me from
a toolchange really. LOL

Pete

Pete Matos
A and N Precision and Fabrication