I'm going to do tests with a comparator in the motor spindle.
Perfect, I no difference.
So all is well with the ball screw !!!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5hmBjm5ot8NNGdkYmo4WHRSSXM
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5hmBjm5ot8NanpxT1hzaGxsYTg
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5hmBjm5ot8Nb2s5RmxyN2xMUm8

The tolerance in the screw maybe just engine braking since the machine
was stopped
and the head placed on its transport support.

Where does my axis error ???
This is an intermittent fault
Not happy with this because I failed I could not complete an order for a
customer!
I had to do the subcontract.