I asked for your help because I had an axis error "CR_AXES_RDY"
that caused the shutdown of the machine:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5hmBjm5ot8NSFlVNFZ6OFFpOGc

Before we heard creaking on the screw axis Z ???
Therefore first I thought of a default of the screw.
It's not that.

The servo failure comes and disappears after several cycles of the machine

Today for the re-started I removed the C3 logic supply connector on the
drive X:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5hmBjm5ot8NenExalJrM09ienc

I do not understand where this intermittent failure?

I want to know before purchasing new engines for linuxcnc