Well as is now on & off signal is hardcoded into EDM board and is not available
at a higher level. I think frequency is around 16kHz which is 16 times faster
than servo period. Voltage sampling is done in the middle of the on period.

I will fix the small details, maybe within a week or so. As is now ignition
voltage is for example only around 60 volt.