From: "rayj" <raymo...@frontiernet.net>
To: emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2016 3:33:18 PM
Subject: [Emc-users] O.T.: Machining paper stack

Greetings,

I'm considering a project where I'll be cutting a rectangle out of a
stack of sheets of paper.  Anyone have any experience doing that or any
references to recommend?  The depth of cut will typically be between 1/2
and 3 inches.

TIA for any info or recommendations.
--
Raymond Julian
Kettle River, MN

The things we admire in men, kindness and generosity, openness, honesty,
understanding and feeling are the concomitants of failure in our system.
And those traits we detest, sharpness, greed, acquisitiveness, meanness,
egotism and self-interest are the traits of success. And while men
admire the quality of the first they love the produce of the second.
-John Steinbeck, novelist, Nobel laureate (1902-1968)