From: "rayj" <raymo...@frontiernet.net>
To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2016 5:05:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] O.T.: Machining paper stack

Thanks for the replies.

I am looking to cut a window in a stack of already bound paper.  I am
contemplating clamping the stack and cutting a pocket in it with a mill.
  Just wondering if anybody had done it before.

Raymond Julian
Kettle River, MN

The things we admire in men, kindness and generosity, openness, honesty,
understanding and feeling are the concomitants of failure in our system.
And those traits we detest, sharpness, greed, acquisitiveness, meanness,
egotism and self-interest are the traits of success. And while men
admire the quality of the first they love the produce of the second.
-John Steinbeck, novelist, Nobel laureate (1902-1968)