> On 12 Aug 2016, at 16:19, Florian Rist <fr...@fs.tum.de> wrote:
>
> Yes, I'd b interested, especially in OMM and OMI.

this is an omm having a rather interesting conversation with an omp40.
I haven't measured the OMI yet, but I have it all here.
includes turn on, probe, and turn off.
https://seafile.ist-wunderbar.com/f/af8b6dec5c/
you can open the file with this software: https://www.saleae.com/downloads

I also have some code for an stm32f4 which turns the probe on.
https://github.com/rene-dev/stmbl/blob/master/src/comps/probe.comp#L70