Resurrecting this thread, can anyone point me to docs, or other info what
it takes to link GPIO, or SPI devices into linuxcnc on an arm?  On what
level does this happen?  Userspace, Kernelspace, etc?  I have done a bit of
kernel programming for the i.mx6.

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 8:19 AM, Ron Ginger <>