Then you would need a powerful analog amplifier, unless it is a control signal
for a driver. An analog amplifier waste energy, a more efficient method is to
use an inverter card and then you use the PWM module in the micro controller to
generate signals for the inverter.

You also need to chose a suitable micro controller, the high end usually are
good for hard drives and similar but not for PWM generation. Micro controllers
with a Cortex-M* CPU usually have support PWM generation and are more or less
built for this purpose, they may be cheap from around $1 each in large quantity
and maybe $10-$20 for the more powerful.