Gene,

   *snip*

On 10/15/2016 11:02 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:

> Looks good. I didn't look to see if they had a 79 tooth version, likely
> not, but I can probably rig it so the 80 tooth will work.  But I'll have
> to call them Monday since their checkout is actually a registration.
>
>>      This is my go-to belt calculator:
>> https://sdp-si.com/eStore/CenterDistanceDesigner
>>
>> Desired center distance: 4.8750"
>>     79 grooves - 4.8582"
>>     80 grooves - 4.9591"
>>     81 grooves - 5.0599"
>>
>>     Actual screenshot sent to you as PM.

   Not knowing the width of your pulleys, here are the SDP-SI part
numbers for 79 tooth belts:
1/4"   - A 6R 3-079025 -
http://shop.sdp-si.com/catalog/product/?id=A%206R%203-079025
5/16" - A 6R 3-079031 -
http://shop.sdp-si.com/catalog/product/?id=A%206R%203-079031
3/8"   - A 6R 3-079037 -
http://shop.sdp-si.com/catalog/product/?id=A%206R%203-079037
1/2"   - A 6R 3-079050 -
http://shop.sdp-si.com/catalog/product/?id=A%206R%203-079050

   I really like their belt calculator, but their shipping charges are
excessive.  I usually find the correct belt size, and then go and find
them on Ebay, or Amazon.

   Finding XL belts are fairly simple.  The part # for a gates belt goes
like this:
      (Length to 3 places, without decimal)XL(width to 3 places, without
decimal).  The length for a XL belt is teeth x 2.  A 79 tooth belt is
15.8" long.

   Assuming a 1/4" wide 79 tooth belt, the part # would be 158XL025:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111964143707

--
MC Cason
Eagle3D - Created by Matthias Wei├čer